Your Results Focused Brisbane Migration Agent
- Need Help Navigating The Migration Process?
- At A Very Competitive Fee
- We Focus On The Small Details That Make A Big Difference
- Fully Registered/Licensed from the Australian Government (MARA)
- More Than 10 years Experience In State Government Migration Division and Private Sector
- Specialised in Partner/Spouse, ENS/RSMS, 457 and Business Investment Visas
Mr Dan Bose, B.Com, MPA(UQ), JP(Qualified)
Director/Principal Migration Consultant
MARA Registration: 0638240
Having migrated to Australia with his family in 2000, Dan understands first hand the anxieties and sensitivities that accompany an international move.Prior to establishing his own Migration Agency BOSE AUSTRALIA MIGRATION SERVICES, Dan was a Senior Migration Consultant in the Queensland Government’s Skilled and Business Migration Unit, based in BrisbaneIn this position Dan has assisted hundreds of migrants from all over the globe to successfully migrate to Australia, and provided assistance upon arrival to ensure a smooth transition and deliver high quality client outcomes.You are unlikely to find a Migration Agent to match Dan’s experience in Brisbane or Australia.
Why Dan Bose Offers A Unique Perspective As A Migration Agent
- With a background of Senior Migration Consultant, Business Migration Unit, Department of State Development, Trade and Innovation. Dan is extremely well placed to advise clients about the Queensland Government State Sponsorship requirements.
- Dan has a unique understanding of the processes and practices of State and Federal Government departments and their roles regarding migration.
- Dan has extensive experience with State Sponsorship decision making processes, having assisted in the review, development and implementation of the Queensland Government’s assessment criteria.
- Dan has worked closely with various industry development areas within the Queensland Government, helping prospective business migrants identify suitable investment options that satisfy Queensland Government Sponsorship criteria.