Visas Based on Business Skills
- Need Help Navigating The Migration Process?
- At A Very Competitive Fee
- We Focus On The Small Details That Make A Big Difference
- Fully Registered/Licensed from the Australian Government (MARA)
- More Than 10 years Experience In State Government Migration Division and Private Sector
- Specialised in Partner/Spouse, ENS/RSMS, 457 and Business Investment Visas
The aim of the Business Skills Category is to attract people with a demonstrated record of business or investment activity who are committed to using their business and/or investment skills in Australia.
As a premium Immigration Agent based in Brisbane but servicing clients wishing to migrate to all parts of Australia, we specialize in making business migration to Australia easy for our clients. While it is a complex process, we can guide you and help you prepare documents to present your best possible case to the Australian Government. There were some significant changes to the Business Skills Program at the beginning of March, 2003 and more recently in 2010 making it vital to discuss your application to explore all avenues and potential issues.
The majority of business skills entrants will enter Australia initially on a provisional visa for 4 years and after satisfactory evidence of a specified level of business or investment activity, may apply for permanent residence.
State/Territory government sponsorship is available for some visa categories, so that states and territories can attract the kinds of business people they are seeking to assist in the economic development of specific areas.
Each State and Territory Government has its own procedures for agreeing to a sponsorship – please contact us if you would like assistance seeking sponsorship from a State or Territory Government.
Below are the visa categories that you should be considering:
- Business Owner Provisional
- Business Owner Residence
- Business Talent
- Investor Provisional
- Investor Residence
- Senior Executive Provisional
- State Territory Sponsored Business Owner Provisional
- State Territory Sponsored Business Owner Residence
- State Territory Sponsored Investor Provisional
- State Territory Sponsored Investor Residence
- State Territory Sponsored Senior Executive Provisional
Please email us your current CV/Resume for a free assessment of your eligibility for a permanent residency visa.