Please fill out the form and Dan will contact you to discuss your visa options

Please Enter The Following Code



Common Types Of Visa Applications We Manage

  • Need Help Navigating The Migration Process?
  • At A Very Competitive Fee
  • We Focus On The Small Details That Make A Big Difference
  • Fully Registered/Licensed from the Australian Government (MARA)
  • More Than 10 years Experience In State Government Migration Division and Private Sector
  • Specialised in Partner/Spouse, ENS/RSMS, 457 and Business Investment Visas

We have expertise in dealing with the following migration visas:

Working Holiday Visa to 457 Visa

For young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year, the Working Holiday Visa is suitable. If you find a job you want to continue in, a Temporary Work Visa (subclass 457) can help if you are sponsored by an employer or have the right skills to fill the position.

Working Holiday Visa to Permanent Residency

Another transition process, this takes those on Working Holiday Visas to Permanent Residency, allowing you to become a resident (but not necessarily citizen) of Australia. This visa does require renewal after a number of years.

Business Visas

There are a number of different business visas for different situations. These are suitable for those who want to own or manage a new or existing business in Australia, have been nominated by a government agency, currently hold a provisional business visa or have managed a business in Australia for the past two years.

Family Migration, dependent child and parent visas

Visas are available for the migration of a whole family, as well as dependent children, parents or a contributory parent, orphaned relatives and remaining relatives.

Regional sponsored

If you are planning to work in a regional area, you can get a Regional Sponsored Visa if you are nominated by a participating state government or have an eligible relative living in the area.

Temporary workers

There are a number of Temporary Work Visas suitable for applicants looking to work in Australia long-term, as an entertainment act, in the area of international relations or for research and training.

Employer nomination

Suitable for skilled workers, this visa offers permanent residence to those who have been nominated by an approved Australian employer.

Partner and Spouse Visas

This visa allows those married or in a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to also live in Australia.

All types of student visas

Studying overseas can be extremely rewarding. If you want to study in Australia, a student visa is crucial.

Retirement visas

Suitable for retirees and partners who want to spend some of their retirement in Australia, this visa requires you to be an existing or former visa holder or a partner of someone with the relevant visa.Looking for more information on a specific visa or one not listed here? We are Brisbane’s most customer focused Boutique Migration Agency, so contact us today for advice.

Want to get started?

To discuss your unique situation and get you on track to obtain a visa, please fill out the form to the right or call an immigration agent at our Brisbane office on 61 7 3211 2850 today.

Please fill out the form and Dan will contact you to discuss your visa options

Please Enter The Following Code