Expert Advice with Partner, De Facto Visas, 820, 309, 300 Visas
Fully Licensed Migration Agent
Competitive Fixed Fee
Over 20 Years Experience
Partner, ENS 482, Business Visas
Partner, De Facto, Spouse 820, 309, 300 Visas
We have helped thousands of people successfully migrate to Australia
- Need Help Navigating The Migration Process?
- At A Very Competitive Fee
- We Focus On The Small Details That Make A Big Difference
- Fully Registered/Licensed from the Australian Government (MARA)
- More Than 15 years Experience In State Government Migration Division and Private Sector
This visa allows those applicants either married or in a de facto relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to migrate to Australia permanently.
We have helped thousands of people migrate to Australia successfully in last 15 years. We are confident that we can handle your visa application professionally provided you and your Australian partner are in a genuine and ongoing relationship.
Types of Partner Visas we process include: Spouse Visas, Couple Visas, On Shore Partner Visas, De Facto Visas, 820 Visas, 309 Visas, 300 Visas, OnShore Partner Visas.
Types of Partner, Spouse, Defacto Visas
Prospective Partner Visa Subclass 300
You are eligible to apply for this visa provided you and your Australian partner are in a genuine relationship. This visa allows you to travel to Australia and remain in Australia for a period of 9 months from the date of grant. As a Prospective Partner visa holder, you must marry your Australian partner within 9 months from the day your visa is granted and lodge the 820/801 visa while onshore.
Onshore Partner visa Subclass 820
You are eligible to apply for this visa provided you and your Australian partner are in a genuine and ongoing relationship. You must be in Australia at the time you lodge this visa application. You will not be able to lodge onshore partner visa Subclass 820 if your current Australian visa has a No Further Stay condition 8503 attached to it. The benefit of applying onshore partner visa is you will be entitled to a Bridging visa A that will allow you to live in Australia lawfully while your onshore partner visa application subclass 820 is processed by the Department. You will be entitled to get a Medicare card they day your onshore partner visa application is lodged. In most cases you will have fulltime work rights the day your Bridging visa A comes into effect.
Offshore Partner visa Subclass 309
This visa is for applicants who are overseas, either married to their Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen partner and lodge their partner visa application offshore. Applicants in de facto relationship are also eligible to apply for this visa.
The Process We Follow To Get a Successful Visa Outcome
The process we follow for a successful outcome are:
- Check the genuine and ongoing nature of relationship of the applicant and Australian sponsor
- Identify key dates to lodge the visa application particularly when the visa applicant is onshore applying for Subclass 820 partner visa
- Check all relevant relationship evidences of applicant and sponsor
- Provide professional advice to prepare necessary relationship evidences
- Provide professional advice to prepare necessary Statutory Declarations
- Provide help in obtaining police clearance certificates from relevant countries
- Provide guidance in completing Immigration Health Checks
- Provide professional advice on applicant’s eligibility for Medicare and work rights.
Partner visa assessment process if very complex and Immigration fees for this visa is expensive as well. It is significantly important to lodge a professionally prepared visa application to minimise the risk of refusal.
We have helped thousands of partner visa applicants migrate to Australia successfully in last 15 years. We are confident that we can handle your visa application professionally provided you and your Australian partner are in a genuine and ongoing relationship.